How to Set up Khmer Unicode NiDA Keyboard for Mac:
- Driver can be download here: Khmer Unicode NiDA Keyboard for Mac
- To install these keyboards driver, copy the two files to HD/Library/Keyboard Layouts
- Go to System Preferences > International (or Language & Text for Snow Leopard) pane
- Select “Input Sources” tab and desired Khmer Keyboard
- CLOSE System Preferences. You may need to reboot the computer for Keyboard to take effect.
- In both keyboards, if the CAPS lock is depressed, the output will be as a standard English keyboard.